Call us now ! Send us an email NE 22nd TER Homestead United States

Back to Top


child custody attorney

What to Do When Your Child Wants to Live With the Other Parent


Divorce can be extremely traumatic for children. It can shake up even the most resilient, emotionally healthy kids. Of course, it's also very hard for the divorcing spouses who must continue to co-parent. One thing you may not expect is for your children to express a desire to live with the other parent. Whether you have shared, partial or full custody, this news can be difficult. Follow these tips if your children tell you they want to live with your ex.

Read More ...